Today, we measured a wonderful house in North Dallas for custom atrium windows. Since this home is on a busy street, the customer wants to reduce noise levels inside. Atrium windows are a beautiful way to brighten up your home and let in light without compromising on energy efficiency.
If you’re living in a gorgeous home in Dallas, TX, you’ll want to make sure that the windows are just as beautiful as the rest of the house. Atrium Windows is a great option, If you’re in the market for new custom windows. Whether you’re looking for something traditional or contemporary, we can help you find the perfect window solution for your home. Plus, these windows are made with high-quality materials and construction methods, so you can be sure they’ll last for years to come.
Try Atrium Windows to brighten a Dark Home
Atrium windows are a great way to get the brightness of a skylight without having to worry about installing one. Since atrium windows don’t open, there’s no need for insulated glass to avoid heat loss and drafts. Atrium windows come in many sizes and shapes, giving you flexibility on where to put them in your home and how you decorate around them. This type of window replaces your old dark window frames and makes the home feel much lighter and brighter.
These windows have multiple panes and can be custom-built to fit any size. Atrium Windows can also be combined with awning or casement windows for better ventilation and are a popular choice for those that live on busy streets. When well insulated, these windows can help keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Available Atrium Window Styles
Here are some examples of available window styles.
- Double Hung Windows – A double-hung window, also commonly referred to as a double-sash window, is a type of window that has two operable sashes that slide up and down. Two main operable parts of a double-hung window are the top sash and the bottom sash. They are both able to open to provide ventilation.
- Picture Windows – Picture windows are exactly what they sound like: they provide an unhindered view of the outside environment. A picture window has just one glass pane and no railings to obscure the view. Picture windows let in a lot of light and are also referred to as fixed windows because they don’t open.
- Horizontal Sliding Windows – Horizontal Slider windows open with the sash sliding left or right. People often find sliding glass windows easier to open and close than crank-style windows, since they slide open without protruding. A horizontal slider is an excellent choice for rooms facing pathways, porches, or patios.
- Casement Windows – A casement window is a window that is attached to its frame by one or more hinges at the side. They are used singly or in pairs within a common frame in which case they are hinged on the outside. Casement windows are often held open using a casement stay.
- Hopper Windows – Hopper windows often have a small, narrow opening at the top. This style of window frequently serves as a window in a bathroom or basement and opens downward and inward. They are typically found in pairs on either side of a door or along the bottom of a casement window.
Those are just some of the types of windows available in Atrium Windows and there’s a wide variety of windows to choose from.
Window installation and replacement service
Are you living in Dallas, TX, or the nearby areas and looking for window service? GreenLight Roofing and Remodeling is here to help you! We are more than a roofing company. We also offer other services like siding installation, window replacementand siding repair. Contact us now!